Clareblend Elegance+ Epilator
The Elegance+ is two machines in one, with both True blend and Flash operating modes. The direct digital control technology allows for faster response, extreme accuracy, and precise timing, maximizing treatment comfort.
Millisecond pulses, when combined with micro pulses (wide and narrow in Flash) and low-intensity RF, utilizes a combined current output within the same treatment. This increases RF efficiency and reduces the output required for follicle treatment.
Auto Memory Recall of previously-used settings means more efficient treatment when toggling between Flash and manual modalities.
- Auto-memory recall of previously used settings when switching between Flash and Blend modalities for ease of use.
- Proven quick-release presets for all hair types in both Flash and Blend modalities. Preset settings remain fully adjustable by the electrologist.
- Air feature available in Flash, Blend & single currents modalities. Soothes the surface of the skin. Selectable by foot switch activation, autosense, or set for continuous flow.
- Hair epilation counter- increments with footswitch activation or by autosense.
- Test feature for testing probe cord, footswitches and accessories.
- Phoresis: (CATA+) positive polarity for post electrology treatment and (ANA-) negative polarity
- for skin treatments.
- Audio feedback (soft tone) for settings and timing functions.
Single Current Modalities
DC, RF (Low Intensity) and full BLEND. These currents can be activated by:
Two footswitches – for blend or single current (RF or DC).
- One footswitch: Autoblend mode – for blend or single current (RF or DC).
- No footswitch: Autosense mode – for single, dual currents or flash.
- Low intensity RF pulsing. Available with blend or RF modalities.
- Treatment (0-20 seconds)
- Session (5-60 minutes)
- Units of lye automatically calculated when using DC current and treatment timer.
Flash modality features adjustable pulse widths for best results. It uses a combination of wide and narrow pulses to assure faster epilations.
- The flash treatment is started either by footswitch activation or autosense mode. It is automatically ended as set by the chosen hair type preset or by the electrologist setting.
- Additional features such as continuous air, hair epilation counter, session timing, etc., as previously described, also apply in the flash modality.
Clareblend adheres to the International Standard ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CRF part 820 regulatory requirements for all product testing and verification. The “GTech 2021” epilator meets and/or exceeds these specifications. All Clareblend equipment is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA at our Reno, Nevada facility.